HOW TO APPLY?
- Apply for for Erasmus + KA1 funding until 2. 2. 2016, 12.00. You can apply only as organization not as an individual.
- You need to plan the cost of 350 EUR for seminar fee – be careful at the budget section.
- Speak with your supervisor/headmaster about your intention to undertake seminar offered by MODRAPIKICA.SI.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com
- The confirmation will be sent to you.
- All the details will be provided at least 3 weeks prior to the seminar and payment is expected at that time.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
You might be:
- A teacher or trainer in adult education centre
- A teacher in kindergarten
- A teacher at a primary school
- A teacher at a secondary school
- A teacher (academic staff) at a Higher Education Institute, i.e. University
TOPIC: EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION AND CARE IN SLOVENIA
WHEN? 17.10. - 21.10.2016
Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC) is well developed in Slovenia and offers opportunity for teachers and experts from the field of ECEC to observe a good practice. A seminar offers theoretical and practical activities, observation of kindergarten settings (governmental and non-governmental), possibilities to connect with other participants and create new Erasmus+ projects.
WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT THIS SEMINAR?
- it is oriented in education before school (from 1-6) – there is almost no seminars for this age group
- it offers inside picture of group dynamic – you will be able to observe groups of children
- it talks about healthy food concept which is well established in Slovenia
- it offers a lecture about diseases and illness prevention in kindergartens
- it has been awarded with as outstanding seminar by last year participants
- the food, boat trip and cream cake at Bled are great
- the hotel is in the city centre
FEW REMARKS OF LAST YEAR PARTICIPANTS:
- "Work was intense but well organized. Every minute was well used."
- "I liked the course even more than I could think. Thank you so much!"
- "Yes, it was perfect, also seminar and sightseeing mixture."
TRAINING COURSE PROGRAMME: EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION AND CARE IN SLOVENIA:
Sunday, 16. 10. 2016
Arrival of participants
19.00 All participants gather at the hotel reception desk
Monday, 17. 10. 2016
9.00 Gathering at the reception desk
9.15 Presentation of seminar programme and Slovenia
9.30 - 11.00 Visit at the kindergarten groups
11.00 Sports in Slovene kindergartens: Mateja Reberšak Cizelj
12.30 Lunch break
13.00 Visit in the afternoon groups
13.30 – 15.00 Presentation of Slovene ECEC - general
16.00 Sightseeing – Ljubljana centre
Tuesday, 18. 10. 2016
8.40 Gathering at the reception desk
9.00 Visit at National institut for health: Nives Letnar Žbogar
10.30 Visit at School for blind
12.30 Lunch at Ljubljana School for the deaf
13.00 – 15.00 Visit at Ljubljana School for the deaf
16.00 Shopping time – BTC
Wednesday, 19. 10. 2016
9.00 Gathering at the reception desk, transfer to kindergarten Galjevica
9.30 – 11.00 Health and meals preparation in Slovene kindergarten: Kindergarten Galjevica, Maja Berlic
12.00 Transfer to Bled
18.00 Dinner in Bled
20.00 Transfer to Ljubljana
Thursday, 20. 10. 2016
9.00 Visit at library - Ida Mlakar
10.00 Transfer to Kamnik
11.00 Science and Nature in Slovene kindergartens: Kindergarten Antona Medveda, unit Sneguljčica
13.30 School for kindergarten teachers - Kamnik
15.00 Lunch in Kamnik
Friday, 21. 10. 2016
9.00 Ledina kindergarten
9.30 – 10.30 Sign communication for toddlers: workshop for toddlers
11.00 - 13.00 Conclusions of the seminar
13.30 Closure, certificate ceremony
HOTEL IN LJUBLJANA CITY CENTRE
ALL IN ONE PACKAGE SEMINAR FEE: 950€
It can be fully covered by the funding received from ERASMUS+. The price includes:
- Seminar fee and training material
- Welcome dinner
- Accommodation (6 nights)
- Full-board (5 days)
- Local transport
- Visit to Lake Bled
- Guided tour to Ljubljana
SPECIAL BONUS FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS:
Free help to get a Slovenian partner for KA1 or KA2 projects 2016.
ABOUT ORGANIZER - PIC CODE: 945369276
Živa Ribičič, Prevajanje in tolmačenje s.p. is a private company. It is focused on programmes for children, parents, teachers and educational staff in general. Živa Ribičič, the director has:
- ten years of expertise in European projects as a coordinator and a national evaluator
- coordinated more than 30 projects in Lifelong learning programme and Erasmus+
- at the moment she coordinates 10 Erasmus+ projects: 8 KA2 projects and 2 KA1 projects
- coordinated a Tiny Signers project (awarded with European Label Language Award in 2012)
- has knowledge of Slovenian educational system – has been a school head for three years
Seminar organizer Živa Ribičič
The lecturers at the seminar are:
- principals of kindergartens
- a representative of sports organization
- a representative of National institute of health
- a specialist in pre-school reading programme
- kindergarten teachers
- teachers at special schools for deaf and blind
- teachers and students at vocational school for preschool education